Friday, June 25, 2010

Love Affair

Take your time, do it right
Cry my name, hold on tight
You can't deny it, this feels right

Quit looking out the window
Look into my eyes
Scream louder
I'll make you scream my name
Lick ice-cream off your chest

Sit still
Let me be your windmill
Do I make you feel uneasy: dirty, filthy, sleazy?

We can take it slow
Play dress-up in the snow
Between the sheets
I'll leave a light on for you

When we talk we stalk each other
With a penetrating gaze
Wanting to be more than friends
Needing something more

When you're near my fingers start to tingle
With lovesick electricity
Craving you like white chocolate
Thirsting your touch like iced tea on a summers day
Walking between the lines

Chasing you like a jaguar
Swinging from tree to tree
I want you on your knees

Take me in your arms
Let's take up arms
Let's play a game
You be the happily married man
I'll be the Sunday school teacher
Waiting for you to teach me a lesson
In hypocrisy.

Poet: Skyy Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment